Our bariatric program was developed for the comfort and security of bariatric residents. Our Bariatric Program provides skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation, respiratory care and in-house dialysis for patients with body mass index (BMI) over 30. We can care for post-trauma residents and also those who need extended care after a hospital stay.
Our caregivers have extensive experience in providing compassionate, high-quality care for the bariatric resident. Our first-floor bariatric facilities are customized to meet resident needs, with portable lifts and slings, roomy wheelchairs, large shower chairs, and beds that distribute weight evenly for safety and peace of mind.
- Facility is designed for comfort, safety, security and ease of mobility
- Located on the first floor
- Resident can be moved out safely while in his or her bed in an emergency situation
- Wide double door frames break out for another 10"
- Oversized fire exit doorway
- In-wall gas, ventilation and suctioning in each patient room so residents with respiratory issues can rest comfortably
- Portable shower chairs for ease and comfort
- Access to on-site dialysis care to eliminate transportation and associated costs and discomfort
- In-house post-surgical and rehabilitative care
- Respiratory and rehabilitation services in the facility
Our experienced staff strives to provide top-notch healthcare services in a respectful and caring manner. Our dieticians provide healthy meals geared toward optimal health, customized for those with diabetes, high blood pressure, or other medical issues.